When, how much and how materials and goods must flow from suppliers to producers, from producers to distributors and from distributors to customers? How to optimize the supply chain network while maximizing the profits? These are to be determined by distribution planning and the planners need to focus on different and usually conflicting objectives of supply chain, like reducing inventory levels while keeping customer orders satisfied, reducing the production cycle times while balancing the load on supply chain elements, reducing transportation costs while minimizing the number of late order fulfillments. All these objectives, with heavy constraints on complex supply chain networks require huge planning time with traditional planning tools. ICRON’s supply chain network optimization solution, ICRON Capacity Planner (ICRON CP) will revolutionize your distribution planning activities by its mature, cutting-edge technology, and innovative modeling and implementation practices. ICRON CP, along with ICRON Advanced Planning and Scheduling (ICRON APS) implements advanced mathematical optimization models and algorithms to generate optimized plans while seamlessly integrating with your existing ERP systems.
Benefits and features of ICRON are:
- ICRON seamlessly integrates with your existing data sources including your existing ERP system, in house databases or spreadsheets.
- ICRON provides custom made optimization models which are tailored specifically for your supply chain network.
- ICRON significantly improves planning and execution productivity while decreasing planning time.
- ICRON decreases supply chain optimization cycle times.
- ICRON integrates and centralizes the planning along the entire supply chain network.
- ICRON provides extensive tools to conduct what-if analysis and scenario comparison.