All data subjects whose data is processed by ICRON Technologies Europe B.V. (“ICRON”)
- What is Personal Data?
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation:
Personal Data is defined as “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
- Fair Processing Notice
The personal data we collect from you will be used for the following purposes:
– If requested through the contact portal, in order relevant business units to take the necessary actions and execute the necessary business processes to benefit the relevant persons from the services offered by the Company
– Planning and execution of the activities necessary for the proposal and promotion of the services customized according to their choices, usage habits and needs offered by the Company to the relevant people
– In order relevant business units to take the necessary actions and execute the necessary business processes to carry out Company’s commercial activities,
– Planning and execution of the Company’s commercial and/or business strategies,
– Ensuring the legal, technical and commercial-business security of the Company and the people that have a business relationship with the Company,
– Creating a e-bulletin membership for the relevant person it he/she signed up to it,
– If it is mandatory for the company to process personal data on the basis of legitimate interest, provided that basic rights and freedoms are not violated.
- Why does ICRON need to collect and store personal data?
In order for us to provide you the service of our web site we need to collect personal data via cookiesIn any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy. We may pass your personal data on to our service providers who are contracted to ICRON in the course of dealing with you. Our contractors are obliged to keep your details securely, and use them only to fulfil the service they provide you on our behalf. Once your service need has been satisfied or the case has been closed, they will dispose of the details in line with ICRON’s procedures. If we wish to pass your sensitive personal data onto a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your consent, unless we are legally required to do so.
- How ICRON uses your information
ICRON will process – that means collect, store and use – the information you provide in a manner that is compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date and not keep it for longer than is necessary. In some instances the law sets the length of time information has to be kept, but in most cases ICRON will use its discretion to ensure that we do not keep records outside of our normal business requirements.
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure.
4. Application to the Data Controller and Your Rights
As per Articles 12 through 23 of GDPR, you are entitled to a) learn whether your personal data are being processed, b) if they are, request information, c) obtain information on the purpose of processing and find out whether personal data has been used as fit for the purpose d) obtain information about the third persons in Turkey and abroad, to whom personal data are transferred, e) request rectification of personal data that may have been incompletely or inaccurately processed, f) request the deletion or destruction of personal data as per the Article 7 of the Law and the Article 17 of GDPR g) request notification of the operations made as per indents (e) and (f) to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred, h) object to occurrence of any detrimental result by means of analysis of personal data exclusively through automated systems and i) request compensation for the damages due to unlawful processing of personal data.
Our company fulfills your requests as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest and once for free of charge. However, requester may be charged for following requests or for the initial request if the action taken on the request requires additional cost. Our company can accept and process the request or reject the request in writing by explaining its reason.
We would like to emphasize that your data is meticulously protected by our Company and thank you for the trust that you place in us.