HAVACILIK YER HİZMETLERİ
Ground handling operations – which encompass the range of flight and passenger services provided during an aircraft’s stopover at an airport – are a critical component of the commercial aviation environment and are instrumental in ensuring that flights run on schedule and passengers are satisfied.
To make sure that airplane passengers have smooth and successful experiences at the airport, ground handling companies – which are typically either separate divisions of commercial airlines or concessionaires subcontracted by the airlines – must deliver services with the utmost speed, quality, and efficiency.
Besides passengers, ground handling companies must also satisfy their customers (the airline operators) by minimizing turnaround times and adhering to stringent service level agreements (SLAs). Failing to meet these SLAs can lead to widespread customer dissatisfaction and even financial penalties.
Furthermore, ground handling companies must satisfy their shareholders by improving the utilization of their resources (specialized workers and equipment) and decreasing their operating costs.
Balancing all these conflicting KPIs – maximizing service level performance for passengers and customers while minimizing costs – is the main challenge for ground handling companies. But this is no easy task because of the complexity of their operating environment – with its constantly changing conditions, sudden disruptions, and complicated capacity requirements and constraints.
To effectively balance the tradeoff between service levels and costs, ground handling companies require an intelligent, integrated planning and decision making optimization solution, like ICRON.
With such a solution in place, ground handling companies can automatically generate optimized plans and instantly make optimized decisions that will propel them to the highest levels of service and resource and cost efficiency.
With ICRON, ground handling companies can:
- Integrate, compile, and process data from various sources throughout the airport operating environment – including IoT devices, ERPs and other airline systems – and utilize that data to make optimized strategic, tactical, and operational plans and decisions.
- Generate integrated, optimized long-term capacity plans, monthly employee rosters, and daily employee shift and equipment schedules – taking into account all relevant rules, KPIs, SLAs, variables, and constraints.
- Enable real-time communication and collaboration among all key stakeholders – including ground handling planners and specialized staff throughout the airport.
- Gain end-to-end visibility and control over real-time ground handling operations on a single, integrated platform.
- Dynamically revise employee and equipment schedules in real time in response to disruptions and sudden changes in operating conditions.